- 1 box Betty Crocker Gluten-Free cake mix
- 1 cup Water
- 1 freshpack Hooray Purée Spinach
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 Degrees for shiny metal pan or 325 Degrees for dark or nonstick pan. Grease bottom only of pan (use paper baking cups for cupcakes).
- Beat cake mix, water, spinach puree, and eggs in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- Bake as directed on box, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.