- 1 Box Betty Crocker Super Moist Carrot Cake
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1 freshpack Hooray Purée Butternut Squash
- 1 freshpack Hooray Purée Carrot
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 325 F. Line pan with paper baking cups, or use cooking oil to grease the pan.
- Beat cake mix, water, carrot, butternut squash, and eggs in large bowl on medium speed for about 2 minutes. Pour into cupcake tin, about 2/3 full.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before frosting!