- ½ lb Sweet Italian sausage
- 1 small Yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 freshpacks Hooray Purée Spinach
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1½ tsp Natural cream flavor
- ½ tsp Salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat a saucepot over medium heat.
- Crumble the Italian sausage and cook till lightly browned and cook thoroughly. Add the onions and garlic, cook till soft.
- Add spinach puree and heat thoroughly.
- Add chicken stock and heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Add natural cream flavor, and season with salt and pepper.