- 3 cups quinoa cooked in 6 cups vegetable broth
- Grated zest of 2 lemons
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- ½ cup finely chopped scallions
- A bunch of finely chopped asparagus or broccoli (optional)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 freshpacks of Hooray Purée Spinach
- Prepare the quinoa as you normally would (on stove or in rice cooker).
- Blend the cheese and purée together to get a desired consistency. Be careful not to blend too much or will be runny.
- Add the purée and cheese mixture to the quinoa and stir.
- Stir in half of the lemon zest, 3/4 of the scallions, and all of the parsley.
- Garnish with remaining lemon zest and scallions.
*If preparing for children, you may want to try without the scallions or parsley first.