- 1 package Fully cooked chicken nuggets
- ½ cup Tomato sauce
- 1 freshpack of your FAVORITE Hooray Purée Veggie
- Garlic Powder
- ½ cup Shredded, reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded, Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees. Spray a baking sheet with oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine tomato sauce and favorite veggie. Add oregano, garlic, and thyme, to taste.
- Dip one side of each chicken nugget into the sauce mixture, and lay dry side down on baking sheet.
- Combine mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle over top of chicken nuggets. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly. Enjoy!
Spinach is an excellent source of fiber, which helps lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels.
©2013 Hooray Purée. Hooray Purée is a registered trademark of Hooray Purée, LLC.