- 2 Tbs. Extra-Virgin olive oil
- ½ Yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into ½ inch chunks
- 1 freshpack Hooray Purée Spinach
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ Tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 Eggs, beaten
- 8 pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- ½ cup crumbled Ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Heat olive oil in a heavy 8-inch skillet and saute the onion until just beginning to soften. Add the potatoes and continue to cook until al dente.
- Mix spinach, salt and pepper with the beaten eggs and pour into the skillet, stirring gently to allow the egg to reach the bottom of the skillet. With a rubber spatula, gently lift the egg as it cooks to allow more of the raw egg to reach the bottom of the skillet.
- When the egg is mostly set on the bottom and sides of the frittata, remove from heat and top with the sliced olives and cheese. Place the pan in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the frittata is cooked through. Serve warm.