- 1 lb Ground beef, 80-85% lean
- ½ cup Onion, chopped
- ½ tsp Cumin, ground
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- ½ tsp Salt, pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp Tomato soup
- 1 Freshpack Hooray Purée Spinach
- 1 Pkg Soft tortillas or hard taco shells
- Brown the ground beef in a pan with onions.
- When the beef is browned, drain.
- Add spices to coat the beef.
- Add tomato soup and spinach puree, mix well. Add water as needed to keep moist.
- Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, light sour cream, and grated Cheddar cheese.
We've made it easy for you to find a recipe to use in your favorite Hooray Purée product. Simply use the search criteria below to start your search.
Spinach is an excellent source of fiber, which helps lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels.
©2013 Hooray Purée. Hooray Purée is a registered trademark of Hooray Purée, LLC.