- 1/3 cup Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
- 1 freshpack Hooray Purée Spinach
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lbs.)
- 1 packet SHAKE 'N BAKE Italian Seasoned Coating Mix
- Pour dressing and spinach puree over chicken in large resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 Degrees. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing. Dip chicken in coating mix in shallow dish, turning to evenly coat each piece.
- Bake in foil-lined pan for 20 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Enjoy !
We've made it easy for you to find a recipe to use in your favorite Hooray Purée product. Simply use the search criteria below to start your search.
Spinach is an excellent source of fiber, which helps lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels.
©2013 Hooray Purée. Hooray Purée is a registered trademark of Hooray Purée, LLC.