- 4 squares Baker's unsweetened chocolate
- ¼ cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 freshpack Hooray Purée Spinach
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Flour
- Optional: 1 Cup Peanuts
- Heat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Line 13x9 inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes, or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs, vanilla, and spinach puree. Add flour and nuts; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake!) Cool completely. Use foil handles to remove brownies from pan before cutting to serve.